Based in Boca Raton, We Provide Representation Throughout the State of Florida
At Eltringham Law Group, our Florida personal injury attorneys are skilled, client-centered advocates for injured victims and their families. With decades of combined legal experience, we handle the full range of personal injury claims. Our law firm serves communities in South Florida and beyond. To schedule your free, no-commitment initial consultation, please call our Boca Raton law office today.
We Serve Locations Throughout South Florida
From our office in Boca Raton, we are well-positioned to represent clients throughout Southeastern Florida. We are very active in the community and we are proud to give back, as residents, as business owners, and as legal professionals. Our law firm strives to make a positive impact for many years to come. Locations we serve include but are not limited to include:
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Port St. Lucie
- Fort Lauderdale
- Hobe Sound
- Juno Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Port St. Lucie
- Royal Palm Beach
We frequently serve clients from Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Martin County, Glades County, St. Lucie County, Indian River County, and Okeechobee County. As our personal injury attorneys are licensed to practice throughout the state of Florida, we are more than happy to assist you with your case no matter where you are located.
Personal Injury Law is All We Do — What Makes Us Different
If you were injured in an accident, you need an experienced legal advocate in your corner. Large corporations and big insurance companies fight aggressively to limit their own liability. At Eltringham Law Group, we operate with a health-first mindset. Restoring your health and getting you the financial justice you deserve are our priorities. We use a unique seven-step system called Lighthouse to make sure that our clients get the care, attention, and results that they deserve. Here is how it works:
- Client Onboard: As a starting point, our Lighthouse Team will meet with you to discuss the details of your case. Initial consultations are always free of charge and there is absolutely no commitment. We will focus on gathering relevant information, answering your questions, and explaining your rights.
- Investigation: Our Florida personal injury team will conduct a comprehensive, confidential investigation of your case. The small details matter. We will take the time to address any concerns that you have about the claims process.
- Strategize for Success: Our mission is to maximize client success. In reviewing your case, we will prepare a personalized legal strategy aimed squarely at getting you and your family the best possible outcome. Our attorneys are proactive in seeking justice for clients.
- Phase 1 Medical: Your health and well-being matter to us. As long as you or your loved one is still undergoing medical treatment, our Florida personal injury lawyers will stay in close contact—monitoring your situation and ensuring that you are connected with the right medical care.
- Phase 2 Medical: We work closely with medical providers and medical experts throughout the entirety of the personal injury claims process. Your treatment must be comprehensive, complete, and well-documented. If further testing or follow-up care is needed, we are ready to help.
- Settlement or Litigation: At Eltringham Law Group, our trial-tested personal injury attorneys are ready to take your case as far as it needs to go to get you results. While many personal injury claims are resolved through settlement, our aggressive attorneys are always ready for court. We will fight for the money you deserve.
- Post Case Process: Once we have reached a resolution that ensures maximum financial compensation, our Florida personal injury lawyers will take the time to fully explain the outcome and tie up any loose ends.
You can always afford to hire a top-rated Boca Raton personal injury lawyer. We represent injured victims and their families on a contingent fee basis. There are never any upfront costs or out-pocket-charges. Our interests are fully aligned with yours—we get paid only when our clients get paid.
Schedule Your Free, No-obligation Personal Injury Consultation Today
At Eltringham Law Group, our Florida personal injury attorneys make sure that our clients get the care and financial support that they need. We are proud to be one of the highest-rated personal injury firms in South Florida. If you or someone you know was injured in an accident, you need to take immediate action to protect your rights. To set up a free, no strings attached review of your personal injury claim, please contact us today.