What to Do If A Minor Has Been a Victim of a Crime
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers crimes against minors legal services to individuals in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Plantation, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. Crimes against minors can vary from sexual molestation to assault, and can encompass other types of intentional actions. When a minor you love has been victimized and/or injured due to any type of crime, it’s an especially emotional situation; it’s important to get justice. Child victims are among the most vulnerable types of victims, no matter what the crime, and cases involving minors must be handled with compassion and specific knowledge of minors’ rights.
Pursuing a legal case involving a minor can be a difficult task. On the one hand, depending on the age of the child, it can be challenging to obtain the information necessary to proceed with the case. On the other hand, as a parent or guardian, there is a natural tendency to want to shield minors from the legal process and from having to appear during legal proceedings or be in the company of the assailant. The personal injury attorneys at the Eltringham Group, however, have decades of experience in handling injury cases. During that time, we have developed the knowledge necessary to effectively and compassionately represent minors who have been victims of crimes.
Crimes Against Minors Include:
- Sexual assault or molestation
- Child abuse
You can count on the personal injury attorneys at the Eltringham Law Group to provide a safe, supportive environment for children and teens who are victims of crimes, and to treat each individual and case with the utmost compassion and sensitivity. We will be tenacious in fighting for the rights of minor victims and getting them the compensation they deserve when they have been impacted by an intentional tort.
For a free legal consultation with a crimes against minors attorney lawyer serving Boca Raton, call 561-944-6742
As personal injury attorneys with nearly six decades of experience, including extensive experience in representing minors who have been victimized by crime, we know just what it takes to get our clients the compensation they deserve. Located in Boca Raton, Florida, we serve Broward and Palm Beach counties, including Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach, as well as individuals located throughout the state of Florida.
Boca Raton Crimes Against Minors Attorney Lawyer Near Me 561-944-6742
We offer free consultations to discuss the unique details of your case. We don’t just take on any case; we will provide you with an honest assessment of the strength of your case, as well as our recommendation for whether you should file a claim. If we determine that you have a valid legal case, we work hard to deliver on our promise to get you the fairest settlement possible. This commitment has led to our continuing reputation as a premier law firm in South Florida protecting the rights of minor victims.
If you are a minor and have been a victim of a crime, or if you are a parent or guardian and you are seeking justice for your child who has been victimized, the personal injury attorneys at the Eltringham Law Group can help get you the justice – and compensation – you or your child deserves.
What to Expect When There Has Been a Crime Against a Minor
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a situation where there has been a crime against a minor, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate what has occurred and will build a solid case on behalf of you and the victim(s).
- Focus on recovery. The most important thing in this situation is the health and well-being of the minor victim, now is the time to focus on helping them get better. Leave the details of the case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.