What To Do If You’ve Suffered A Spinal Cord Injury
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers spinal cord injury Attorney legal services to individuals in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Plantation, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach. Accidents and other incidents can result in a wide array of injuries, but when you or a loved one sustains a traumatic spinal cord injury of other form of serious back injury, the results can be devastating. Spinal cord injuries are among the most serious types of personal injuries resulting from auto accidents, slip and fall incidents, workplace accidents and medical malpractice. They can cause physical and emotional pain that lasts a lifetime, and in some cases, can even result in paralysis.
Severe spine and back injuries often require extensive medical care, as well as ongoing long-term care. They can impact your ability to work, to enjoy life and even to walk. When your spinal injury is due to an accident or incident that is no fault of your own, is due to malice or negligence, or could have somehow been prevented, it’s important to have an injury attorney on your side that can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Spinal Cord and Back Injuries Compensation
- Current and future medical expenses
- Long-term care
- Therapy (physical, occupational, psychological and/or vocational)
- Loss of wages and earning capacity
- Loss of quality and enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
For a free legal consultation with a spinal cord injury attorney lawyer serving Boca Raton, call 561-338-0420
If you or a loved one has sustained a traumatic spinal cord injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, product defect or intentional tort, call the Eltringham Law Group. We have nearly 60 years of experience in personal injury law and know how to put together a solid case aimed at getting you the compensation you deserve. Our primary focus is helping you receive the medical care and services you need while we work hard to fight for your rights.
Our Boca Raton personal injury law firm assists victims of spinal cord injuries located in Broward and Palm Beach counties, including Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach, as well as throughout the state of Florida.
We offer free consultations, during which we will discuss the details of your spinal cord injury case and provide you with professional advice and guidance about how to proceed. We don’t get paid unless you receive compensation, so there is no need for you to worry about laying out any money up front to have a qualified injury attorney represent you.
What to Expect Following a Spinal Cord Injury
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a spinal cord injury, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate your accident and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following spinal cord injuries, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.