Seeking the services of defective products lawyers can be an overwhelming process. You want to make sure that you’re both comfortable with working with that Fort Lauderdale attorney and that you have confidence in his or her ability to assist you with pursuing a settlement for your product defect injury claim. Some questions to ask about the attorney’s history in handling defective products law include:
- How long have you been working with product defect claims?
- Have you handled a claim similar to mine, and what was the outcome?
- What are some issues you may see under defective products law in pursuing a settlement for my claim? and
- Can you estimate the value of my claim and how long a settlement may take?
You’ll also want to evaluate whether or not a law firm’s defective product lawyers are a right match for you. Remember that claims for injury from a product defect can take months, even years, to settle, meaning you’ll be working with the Fort Lauderdale attorneys for a substantial period of time. You may want to ask them:
- Who exactly will I be corresponding with during the product defect injury claim process?
- How does your office primarily handle correspondence with its clients?
- What can I expect as far as obtaining updates on the status of my claim? and
- Do you take cases for defective products law to trial, and if so, how often?
For a free legal consultation, call 561-944-6742
The more questions you ask, the more comfortable you will become in working with defective products lawyers. There are thousands of names listed in directories for a Fort Lauderdale attorney, and only a handful will be defective products lawyers who can truly focus on the specifics of your product defect injury claim.
For Claims of Product Defect Injury, Contact a Fort Lauderdale Attorney
Defective products law can be a complex part of your personal injury claim for a product defect accident. These incidents can result in serious, even fatal injuries and leave you with medical bills, lost wages or the tragedy of losing a loved one. Your family has the right to seek compensation for the damages and losses you suffer when a product manufacturer is negligent in protecting your safety.
The defective products lawyers at The Eltringham Law Group, PA have your best interests in mind. We strive to help our clients understand their options in filing a personal injury claim when another’s negligence causes serious or fatal injuries. We serve residents of the South Florida area including Fort Lauderdale, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton and Palm Beach. Contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation at 1-561-338-0420 and learn about your rights to compensation after a serious accident.