Some common workplace injuries are unavoidable and can end in serious and painful conditions. If you are asking “should I get a lawyer?” you should consider talking to lawyers in Boca Raton about filing a claim for compensation. However, there are ways to prevent workplace injuries in the first place, including:
- clearing all physical obstacles, such as cords across walkways, spills etc.;
- varying your daily tasks to stimulate your mind and to avoid a repetitive stress injury;
- reporting any hazardous conditions or accidents to your supervisor immediately;
- taking care of and properly maintaining office furniture, equipment and machinery;
- reporting to work well-rested and free of drugs and alcohol;
- creating a safety checklist for potentially dangerous jobs;
- asking for help when lifting or moving heavy objects;
- having an adequate and easily accessible first-aid kit and other emergency medical supplies; and
- properly training all employees on new machinery and best safety practices.
By following these easy tips, you can avoid common workplace injuries and having to ask “Should I get a lawyer?” In the unfortunate event you were injured on the job, you could file a claim to receive compensation with the help of lawyers in Boca Raton.
Contacting a Boca Raton Workplace Injury Attorney
For a free legal consultation, call 561-944-6742
When a workplace accident in Boca Raton leads to serious injury, you may be faced with a long road to recovery, pain and suffering, lost wages and high medical bills. A Boca Raton personal injury attorney from Eltringham Law Group — based in Boca Raton, Florida — can help you to pick up the pieces after a devastating accident or assault. Our law offices help clients throughout South Florida. For a FREE consultation contact us today – 1-561-338-0420.