Copyright Ⓒ 2021 ELG. All Rights Reserved.Site By:
Top Personal Injury Law Firm Representing the People in Boynton Beach
At Eltringham Law Group, our Boynton Beach personal injury attorneys understand the devastating, disruptive impact that a serious accident can have on your life. Our mission is to give a voice to the injured. We will work tirelessly to get you better, get you justice, and get you the full financial compensation you deserve. With more than 60 years of combined experience, you can count on our law firm for guidance and representation. For a free, confidential case evaluation or a virtual contact-free case review with a top Palm Beach County personal injury lawyer, please call us today.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Services in Boynton Beach, FL
Our firm only handles personal injury claims. We are experienced in the field and we have a reputation for providing the highest level of client service. What we do is not as important as why we do it. We are committed to advocating for the injured because we have been in your position before and we understand the challenges. Our Boynton Beach, FL personal injury lawyers have the knowledge and ability to handle the full range of legal claims. Among other types of cases, our South Florida personal injury law firm can help you with:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions: Florida requires motorists to carry no-fault Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. Unfortunately, PIP coverage is often inadequate to cover a moderate or severe injury. Following a serious crash, you can step outside of Florida’s no-fault insurance system and hold the negligent driver liable. At Eltringham Law Group, we handle the full range of motor vehicle accident claims, including pedestrian collisions and bicycle collisions. If you or your family member was hurt in a crash, contact our Boynton Beach car accident lawyers for help.
- Large Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accident claims are complicated. Not only are truck accidents more likely to result in severe injuries, but there are also many complex rules and regulations that affect liability in these cases. Our Boynton Beach truck accident lawyers know how to hold negligent trucking companies and their commercial insurance carriers accountable. If you were injured in a truck accident, please call our law firm now.
- Premises Liability Lawsuits: You should be confident that you and your family will be kept safe from unreasonable dangers and hazards. In Florida, parties that own and lease property have a responsibility to take reasonable precautions to keep their premises safe for invited guests. If they do not do so, they can be held legally accountable through a premises liability lawsuit. Our Boynton Beach, FL premises liability attorneys handle the entire range of legal claims, including slip and falls, negligent security cases, and dog bites.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical professionals and medical providers have a legal duty to protect the health and well-being of patients. Doctors and hospitals can be held liable for injuries caused by substandard care. We handle all types of medical malpractice claims in Boynton Beach, including failure to diagnose, doctor misdiagnosis, anesthesiologist errors, surgical mistakes, and more. To find out more about what we can do for you, please call our Florida medical malpractice lawyers today.
- Product Liability Claims: If you suffered an injury because of a dangerous or defective product, you can hold the manufacturer or distributor legally liable for your injuries. Product liability claims are notoriously complex. We know how to hold large corporations accountable. If you or your child was harmed by a dangerous product, please call our South Florida product liability lawyers today.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing is more painful, devastating, and heartbreaking than losing a close loved one in an accident that never should have happened. Our Boynton Beach wrongful death attorneys fight tirelessly to get Florida families justice and compensation. Although we understand that no amount of money could ever make up for such a gut-wrenching loss, we also know that you and your family deserve accountability.
We Will Fight to Maximize Your Financial Recovery
Through a personal injury claim, you can seek financial compensation for economic and non-economic losses. Under Florida law, you have a right to be made “whole” after your accident—meaning your compensation should be equivalent in value to your damages. Sadly, defendants and insurers will not make things easy for you. Driven by their own financial interests, they will try to pay out the smallest amount that they can get away with. At Eltringham Law Group, our Boynton Beach personal injury attorneys will fight to maximize your settlement or verdict. You may be eligible to recover financial compensation for:
- Emergency room treatment;
- Medical bills;
- Rehabilitative therapies;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished ability to earn;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish;
- Physical disfigurement;
- Permanent impairments; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Rely on the Boynton Beach Personal Injury Team at Eltringham Law Group
We are proud to be one of the highest-rated personal injury law firms in all of Florida. Our Boynton Beach, FL personal injury attorneys provide truly comprehensive representation. We are focused on our clients’ health, well-being, and legal rights. You deserve personalized, reliable legal representation from a lawyer you can trust. We will put in the time, energy, and effort into your case to get you the best results.
Using our revolutionary ‘Lighthouse’ system, our legal team will guide you through every step of the claims process—from an initial consultation to medical treatment to resolving your claim. We have a proven track record of success handling personal injury cases, Our trial-tested Boynton Beach attorneys are ready to take your personal injury claim as far as it needs to go to maximize your financial recovery.
Call Our Boynton Beach, FL Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Eltringham Law Group, our Boynton Beach personal injury attorneys provide reliable, personalized legal advocacy to injured victims. We will fight to protect your rights and maximize your compensation. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, we are more than ready to help. To schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation, please contact us right away. We advocate for injured victims in Boynton Beach and throughout Palm Beach County.