Providing a Voice to the injured in Delray Beach, FL
Situated midway between West Palm Beach and Miami, Delray Beach is located on Florida’s Southeast Coast. A diverse and vibrant community, it was once voted the ‘Most Fun Small Town in America’ by Rand McNally and USA Today. Delray Beach is a rapidly growing city—the population has doubled over the past 40 years. At Eltringham Law Group, we are proud to serve people in Delray Beach. Our Delray Beach personal injury attorneys are experienced, results-focused advocates for injured victims and their families. We always put in the time, dedication, and personal attention to get our clients the best possible outcome. To set up a free, no-commitment initial consultation with a top-rated Florida personal injury lawyer, please contact our law firm today.
Personal Injury is All We Do — An Overview of Our Delray Beach Practice Areas
With more than 60 years of collective experience, our law firm represents clients across the full range of personal injury cases. Regardless of the nature and severity of your accident, our Florida attorneys are ready to take immediate action to protect your rights. You should be able to focus on your health, your recovery, and your family, not on figuring out the complexities or intricacies of the claims process. Some notable examples of personal injury cases we handle in Delray Beach include:
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are among the leading cause of serious injuries in Delray Beach. At Eltringham Law Group, we have experience with all types of car accident claims—from drunk driving accidents to pedestrian collisions. Our attorneys will help you hold negligent drivers and their insurance company accountable. If you have any questions about Florida’s no-fault insurance laws or about car accident claims in general, call our Delray Beach attorneys today.
- Truck Accidents: Trucking companies have a legal responsibility to operate their vehicles in a safe manner. Unfortunately, in far too many cases, large companies put profits before public safety. Our Delray Beach, FL truck accident lawyers fight aggressively to hold negligent companies accountable. We have a deep understanding of the truck accident injury of the claims process.
- Premises Liability Claims: In Palm Beach County, businesses and property owners have a legal duty to keep their premises in reasonably safe conditions for invitees. When they fail to do so, accidents can happen and innocent people may suffer serious injuries. We represent clients bringing all types of premises liability claims—from slip and fall accidents to dog bite injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits: Malpractice occurs when a doctor or medical provider’s negligence causes harm to a patient. Medical malpractice claims are highly complex legal cases. Generally, expert testimony is needed to establish negligence and prove fault. If you or your loved one received substandard medical care in Delray Beach, we are here to protect your rights and help you recover financial compensation.
- Defective Product Claims: You rightfully expect that the products you purchase will be safe to use and not cause serious bodily harm. Sadly, manufacturers, distributors, and sellers do not always live up to their legal obligations. If you were injured by a dangerous or defective product, our Delray Beach product liability attorneys are here to help.
- Wrongful Death: With deep experience representing families who have lost loved ones in avoidable accidents, we are painfully aware of the heartbreak and emotional devastation of fatal accidents. While nothing can ever truly make things right, your family needs justice and financial support. Our Delray Beach wrongful death attorneys are compassionate, tenacious advocates for clients.
You Deserve Justice and Full Financial Compensation
Following a serious accident, you need money to pay for medical treatment and to support your family. In Florida, injured victims can hold defendants liable for the full value of their losses. Unfortunately, in the real world, recovering fair compensation is never easy. Large insurance companies are aggressive. They will fight hard to resolve your case for as little as possible—potentially significantly below the true value of your losses. Do not go through the personal injury claims process alone. At Eltringham Law Group, we know how to get our clients justice and accountability. Our Delray Beach, FL personal injury lawyers will help you maximize your recovery. Money damages may be available for:
- Emergency medical care;
- Medical bills and related costs;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitative care;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Permanent impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Trust the Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyers at Eltringham Law Group
The personal injury claims process is notoriously complex. You need high-quality legal representation. At Eltringham Law Group, we are committed to getting you better, getting you full compensation, and getting it done fast. Our Delray Beach, FL injury lawyers will take time to listen to your story, understand your case, and devise a personalized legal strategy focused on getting you the best possible outcome.
One of the things that separates us from the competition is we have built a unique system designed to hold our own law firm accountable and to get exceptional results for our clients. Lighthouse is our simple seven-phase program designed to take you through the entirety of your personal injury claim—from on-boarding to settlement or litigation.
As we work on a contingent fee basis, you can always afford to hire our top-rated Delray Beach, FL personal injury lawyers. We only get paid when you get paid. Ultimately, nothing is more important than results. You deserve an attorney who puts your best interests first. We encourage you to review what our clients have to say.