Fighting for the Rights of Injured Victims in Jupiter, FL
Located in the northernmost part of Palm Beach County, Jupiter has been voted as both one of the country’s ‘Best Beach Towns’ and ‘Happiest Seaside Towns’. It is a great place to live and raise a family. Perhaps the best-known landmark in town, the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. With the population of nearly 66,000, Jupiter has grown rapidly in recent decades.
At Eltringham Law Group, we are proud to support individuals and families in Jupiter. Our Jupiter personal injury attorneys are committed to providing reliable, attentive legal representation to clients. Our mission is to help injured victims maximize their financial recovery. For a free, no-obligation review of your personal injury claim, please call our office or reach out to us directly online.
Personal Injury is All We Do — An Overview of Cases We Handle in Jupiter, FL
Our entire legal practice is dedicated to personal injury law. We have the experience and highly technical knowledge to get you the best possible outcome in your case—medically, legally, and financially. Regardless of the nature and severity of your accident, our Jupiter personal injury lawyers are ready to help. Among other types of personal injury cases, our Jupiter, FL legal team has experience with:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions: In Florida, drivers are required to carry no-fault auto insurance. Known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP), no-fault insurance may cover your initial medical bills and lost wages following a car crash. Unfortunately, PIP coverage is often inadequate to cover the damage of a serious collision. The good news is, in these cases, you can often step ‘outside’ of Florida’s no-fault system and hold a negligent defendant liable. With experience representing victims all types of car accident claims, our Jupiter, FL personal injury lawyers can help.
- Large Truck Accidents: Large trucks must be operated with the highest level of care and safety in mind. Sadly, far too many companies in the industry cut corners where it matters most. Truck accidents remain a serious problem in South Florida. All commercial truck accidents should be comprehensively investigated by an experienced legal professional. Our Jupiter, FL truck accident attorneys fight tirelessly to protect the rights and interests of injured victims.
- Premises Liability Lawsuits: In Jupiter, property owners have a legal responsibility to keep their premises in safe and secure conditions for customers, guests, and other invitees. When business owner negligence or property owner negligence occurs, the results can be devastating. With experience taking on slip and fall accidents, negligent security claims, dog bite injuries, and more, we are ready to protect your rights. Our Jupiter, FL premises liability lawyers will conduct an immediate investigation of your accident and help you build a compelling, well-supported personal injury claim.
- Medical Malpractice: You have the fair expectation that you can rely on doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other medical providers for high-quality care. When medical providers deviate from the standard of care, they may be held liable for patient injuries. Our Jupiter, FL medical malpractice lawyers have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you navigate the claims process.
- Product Liability Claims: Under Florida’s product liability laws, corporations have a legal responsibility to keep dangerous and defective goods off of the market. Our Jupiter product liability lawyers can assist you with the full range of cases, including defective designs, defective manufacturing, and breach of warranty. Large companies must be held accountable for injuries caused by their unreasonably unsafe products.
- Wrongful Death: Tragically, too many lives are lost in avoidable accidents every year. Although there is no amount of compensation that could ever make up for the heartbreaking loss of a family member, a wrongful death claim allows for some level of justice and closure. Further, your family can seek much needed financial support. Call our Jupiter, FL wrongful death attorneys for immediate help with your case.
We Help Clients Maximize their Financial Compensation
After a serious accident, you need money to pay your bills and support your loved ones. Sadly, corporations and insurance companies never make the claims process easy on people. Even when liability is clear, they fight to settle cases for pennies on the dollar. At Eltringham Law Group, our Jupiter personal injury lawyers possess the experience, focus, and strength to help people maximize their compensation. We will fight for every dollar you deserve. You may be entitled to get financial relief for:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Medical bills and related expenses
- Physical therapy
- Mental health counselling
- Lost current and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Wrongful death
Why Hire the Jupiter Beach Personal Injury Attorneys at Eltringham Law Group
In bringing a personal injury claim, you and your family have a lot on the line. You need a legal advocate who you can trust to get things right. Do not go up against defendants and insurance companies alone. At Eltringham Law Group, our Jupiter personal injury lawyers are dedicated to getting you better, getting you justice, and getting you compensation.
Our law firm has created a unique process called Lighthouse. It is a simple seven-phase program that is designed to both hold us accountable and ensure that our clients receive the best service. You deserve exceptional results. As important as an attorney’s experience and professional accolades are, nothing should ever come before successful results for clients. Our law firm will always put you and your family first. We represent injured victims in Jupiter on a contingency fee basis—meaning there are no upfront costs or out-of-pocket fees.
Contact Our Jupiter Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Eltringham Law Group, our Jupiter personal injury attorneys fight aggressively to get our clients justice and accountability. With decades of collective experience, we are proud to be one of the most respected personal injury firms in South Florida. To schedule a free, no-obligation review or case, please contact our legal team now. We represent people in Jupiter, Palm Beach County, and throughout all of Florida.