Boca Raton Catastrophic Injury Attorney
What to Do if You Have Suffered a Catastrophic Injury
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers catastrophic injury Attorney legal services to individuals in Southern Florida. Serious personal injury can result from a variety of accidents or other unfortunate incidents, but virtually nothing is more devastating than when an individual sustains a catastrophic injury, such as a traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury or paralysis. Catastrophic injury is any injury that has long-term, serious effects on the victim or results in permanent disability.
Contact the Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420 for experienced, compassionate and comprehensive representation so you can rest easy knowing that someone is fighting to get you the settlement you deserve.
Catastrophic Injury Lawyers in Florida
If you or a loved one has fallen victim to a catastrophic injury in Florida, the personal injury lawyers at the Eltringham Law Group can help. We assist individuals with catastrophic injury claims in Florida, including Broward County and Palm Beach County.
Our law office is conveniently located in Boca Raton, on South Federal Highway, and our team is backed by nearly 60 years of combined legal experience. Representing clients in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach, we know what it takes to handle a legal case in which the outcome has such serious repercussions on the life of the victim and the victim’s loved ones.
Whether a catastrophic injury is due to an automobile accident, a slip and fall, a defective product, medical malpractice or some other incident resulting from a negligent or intentional act, navigating the legal process can be complex at best. That’s because in addition to medical bills, there are many other issues to consider, such as long-term care, quality of life issues, pain and suffering, and much more. Our experienced personal injury legal team understands the intricacies involved in catastrophic injury lawsuits and will fight for your rights while also offering you the compassion and understanding that you deserve during this difficult time.
As with many of the injury cases we take on, our primary focus is on restoring the health of our clients first and foremost by helping them get the best medical care possible. Unlike many other personal injury lawyers, we believe in putting health over financial gain in order to achieve the best medical and financial outcomes. Settlements are often more favorable to injured victims who undergo necessary medical treatment from reputable medical professionals.
We Can Help You Pursue Compensation in Catastrophic Injury Cases to Cover the Following:
- Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Loss of Wages and Lost Future Wages
- Future Medical or Long-Term Care Expenses
- Other Expenses or Punitive Damages
When you or a loved one has sustained a catastrophic injury in Florida due to an accident, negligence or intentional act, especially an injury such as a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury or paralysis, the Eltringham Law Group can help. Our catastrophic injury lawyers are committed to putting the needs of injured victims and their loved ones first, fighting for your rights with tenacity, as well as compassion. Call us for a free consultation to discuss your case. We don’t get paid unless you get paid, so there is no need for you to lay out any money up front in order to have a highly-qualified lawyer on your side..
What to Expect In the Event of a Catastrophic Injury
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a catastrophic injury, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate your accident and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following a catastrophic injury, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.
If you have been involved in any type of catastrophic injury, you need an experienced South Florida attorney on your side. Contact us today at 561-338-0420 to schedule your free consultation.
Common Legal Questions About Catastrophic Injuries
Thankfully most injuries we encounter on a daily basis are minor and our clients recover fairly quickly and well. However, there are many unfortunate situations in which an injury was so sever that it leads to long-term disability and even death. The specific body party that is injured usually determines the severity of an injury. A broken arm or foot has the potential to heal and be useful again. Yet many times when an injury occurs to the brain or spinal cord, it is considered to be a catastrophic injury because of the potentially life-altering effect it can have on the victim. The body part injured in an accident is often what determines the severity of an injury.
- Wrongful death (please link to wrongful death page on website)
- Traumatic brain injury (please link to TBI page on website)
- Spinal cord injury (please link to spinal cord injury page on website)
- Paralysis (please link to paralysis page on website)
- Severe burn injuries
- Loss of limbs or function of organs
First and foremost, you should be seeking medical attention for your injuries. Once this has been done and you are in good medical care, you should talk to one of the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Eltringham Law Group. Our attorneys have handled numerous legal claims involving a catastrophic injury and know how sensitive these situations can be. Our attorneys will be with you every step of the way to make sure you are treated with compassion and respect, and also get the best medical and financial outcome for your injuries.
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury due to the negligence of someone else or thing, the attorneys at Eltringham Law Group can help you recover compensation for:
- Medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of wages and lost future wages
- Future medical or long-term care expenses
- Other expenses or punitive damages