Copyright Ⓒ 2021 ELG. All Rights Reserved.Site By:
What to Do if You Have Suffered a Catastrophic Injury in Boca Raton
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers catastrophic injury legal services to individuals in Southern Florida. Serious personal injury can result from a variety of accidents or other unfortunate incidents, but virtually nothing is more devastating than when an individual sustains a catastrophic injury, such as a traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury or paralysis. A catastrophic injury is any injury that has long-term, serious effects on the victim or results in permanent disability.
Boca Raton Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one has fallen victim to a catastrophic injury in Florida, the personal injury lawyers at the Eltringham Law Group can help. We assist individuals with catastrophic injury claims in Florida, including Broward County and Palm Beach County.
Our law office is conveniently located in Boca Raton, on South Federal Highway, and our team is backed by nearly 60 years of combined legal experience. Representing clients in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and West Palm Beach, we know what it takes to handle a legal case in which the outcome has such serious repercussions on the life of the victim and the victim’s loved ones.
Whether a catastrophic injury is due to an automobile accident, a slip and fall, a defective product, medical malpractice, or some other incident resulting from a negligent or intentional act, navigating the legal process can be complex at best. That’s because, in addition to medical bills, there are many other issues to consider, such as long-term care, quality of life issues, pain and suffering, and much more. Our experienced personal injury legal team understands the intricacies involved in catastrophic injury lawsuits and will fight for your rights while also offering you the compassion and understanding that you deserve during this difficult time.
As with many of the injury cases we take on, our primary focus is on restoring the health of our clients first and foremost by helping them get the best medical care possible. Unlike many other personal injury lawyers, we believe in putting health over financial gain in order to achieve the best medical and financial outcomes. Settlements are often more favorable to injured victims who undergo necessary medical treatment from reputable medical professionals.
We Can Help You Pursue Compensation in Catastrophic Injury Cases to Cover the Following:
- Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Loss of Wages and Lost Future Wages
- Future Medical or Long-Term Care Expenses
- Other Expenses or Punitive Damages
When you or a loved one has sustained a catastrophic injury in Florida due to an accident, negligence or intentional act, especially an injury such as a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury or paralysis, the Eltringham Law Group can help. Our Boca Raton catastrophic injury attorneys are committed to putting the needs of injured victims and their loved ones first, fighting for your rights with tenacity, as well as compassion. Call us for a free consultation to discuss your case. We don’t get paid unless you get paid, so there is no need for you to lay out any money up front in order to have a highly-qualified lawyer on your side.
What to Expect In the Event of a Catastrophic Injury
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a catastrophic injury, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations and virtual contact-free case reviews so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys, and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate your accident and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following a catastrophic injury, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.