Copyright Ⓒ 2021 ELG. All Rights Reserved.Site By:
What to Do if You Have a Defective Product Claim
When individuals purchase or use a product, they expect the product to be safe and to not cause bodily harm. Unfortunately, many products result in serious injury through no fault of the victim. When this happens, you need a lawyer of defective products in Boca Raton on your side. Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers defective products attorney legal services to individuals in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Hendry, Glades, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River Counties.
Defective Product Claims
If you have sustained an injury from a defective product and live in Florida, the injury attorneys of the Eltringham Law Group can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Conveniently located in Boca Raton, FL, we represent individuals with defective product claims in several Florida counties no matter where the manufacturer or seller of the product is located.
Our injury lawyers have nearly 60 years of combined legal experience and are knowledgeable about what it takes to pursue a defective product claim. This can be an especially difficult task when going up against big businesses with strong legal teams on their side. However, in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and West Palm Beach, we provide Florida residents with the legal guidance and representation needed to go up against manufacturers, designers, and companies selling defective products in Boca Raton.
Our Defective Products Legal Services Cover:
The first step in pursuing a defective product case is determining if you have grounds for a claim. This is a highly complex process and is best handled by a Florida defective products lawyer. A defective products attorney is not only familiar with the intricate issues surrounding defective products in Boca Raton, but also additional complications, such as jurisdiction, since victims and companies are often in different locations or even different countries.
When it comes to defective products lawsuits, we can help you pursue compensation for:
- Medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Future medical or long-term care expenses
- Other expenses or punitive damages
Some types of products that may result in a defective products claim, among others, include:
- Automobiles (including airbags)
- Power tools
- Children’s products
- Baby furniture
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a defective product, it’s important to find a Boca Raton defective products attorney you can trust. We offer free consultations, during which we will discuss the details of your case and help you determine whether you have a valid claim. There’s no need for you to lay out any money up front; we don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement for you.
What to Expect When You Have a Product Liability Claim
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you for a defective products claim, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations and virtual contact-free case reviews. You can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys, and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate, and build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are recovering from injuries or dealing with the stress and anxiety after the incident, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.
For more information about the defective product and product liability legal services offered by the Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton, contact us today for a consultation at NO COST at 561-231-6308.
Common Legal Questions About Defective Products in Boca Raton
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a defective product, it’s important to find an attorney you can trust. We offer free consultations, during which we will discuss the details of your case and will help you determine whether you have a valid claim.