Boca Raton Doctor/Hospital Error Attorney
Doctor and/or Hospital Error
We rely on doctors to keep us in good health, as well as to diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions, illnesses, injuries and diseases. And while hospital and doctor errors fortunately do not occur often, when one does occur, the results can be life-changing. Medical malpractice due to a hospital error can arise as a result of the actions or inactions of physicians, nurses or other medical staff, as well as other personnel in the hospital setting. Additionally, errors made in conjunction with medication, anesthesia or surgery can constitute medical malpractice in some cases.
It’s important to note that not every error or mistake that occurs in a hospital can be construed as medical malpractice. In order for a hospital error to be considered as malpractice, it must be shown that negligence, incompetence or a sub-par level of care was to blame. This means that even if you think you have a valid malpractice case due to hospital error, it will be an uphill battle to prove. Hospitals have vast legal resources at their disposal to defend themselves when an error occurs. That’s why you need an experienced personal injury lawyer from the Eltringham Law Group on your side.
If you or a loved one has been injured, harmed or negatively impacted in some way by an error made by doctor or in a hospital environment, you need a personal injury attorney that understands how to build a solid case and understands the obstacles you will face along the way. You also need a personal injury who will treat you with compassion and like one of their own family members. That’s where the attorneys at Eltringham Law Group step in.
Our injury lawyers have decades of combined experience and know what it takes to build a strong case when medical malpractice occurs. We start by offering free consultations, during which the specifics of your case will be discussed and analyzed. If you have a valid lawsuit, we will provide a course of action and be by your side every step of the way helping you get the compensation you deserve
What to Expect If You Believe You Have Been the Victim of a Doctor or Hospital Error
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a doctor or hospital error, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following this kind of error, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.
To schedule your free consultation or to find out more about the role of a doctor and/or hospital error in medical malpractice lawsuits, call us today at 561-338-0420.
Common Legal Questions About Hospital or Doctor Error
While there are numerous situations of doctor and hospital errors that result in a medical malpractice case, the most common include
- Childbirth Injuries
- Improper medication
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgery errors and complications
In most cases, a medical malpractice claim must be filed within two years of the incident. It is important to bring this to the attention of a medical malpractice attorney at the Eltringham Law Group as soon as possible so that we can not only minimize the adverse effects of the error, but also bring attention to this matter so that no one else suffers the same injury. Additionally, the longer you wait, the harder it will be to prove your case. Do not hesitate to call us to review your case at no cost to you.
The only way to truly determine if you qualify for a medical malpractice case is to review the details with an experienced medical malpractice attorney at Eltringham Law Group. Our team will thoroughly review your case at no cost.