Copyright Ⓒ 2021 ELG. All Rights Reserved.Site By:
What to Do If You’ve Suffered a Paralysis Injury
Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton offers paralysis injury legal services to individuals in Florida. There are a variety of accidents and other types of incidents that can result in serious personal injury, yet nearly nothing is as devastating as a traumatic event resulting in paralysis. Whether a serious spinal cord injury causes paraplegia (paralysis from the waist down) or quadriplegia (paralysis from the neck or chest down), the physical, emotional and financial consequences of paralysis can be staggering.
Individuals who suffer from paralysis due to an accident or other incident through no fault of their own are often eligible to receive compensation from the at fault party. Paralysis can occur due to a car accidents or boating accident, a workplace accidents, a sporting event, a slip and fall or even medical malpractice. No matter how the injury is sustained, if the injury could have somehow been prevented you should have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side.
Spinal Cord Injury Compensation
If you’ve received a spinal cord injury, you can seek compensation for the following:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Therapy services (physical, occupational, psychological and/or vocational)
- Long-term care and nursing
- Loss of wages and earning capacity
- Loss of quality and enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Other expenses and punitive damages
At the Eltringham Law Group, our personal injury lawyers have nearly 60 years of experience. We know how to build a strong case to get you the compensation you deserve when your injury results in paralysis. Our primary focus is on your health and well-being. We work as your advocate to ensure that you are financially covered for the services you will need over the long-term; we make sure you are compensated for your pain and suffering.
Our personal injury firm is conveniently located in Boca Raton, serving the needs of paralysis victims in Broward and Palm Beach counties, including Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach, as well as throughout the state of Florida.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or incident resulting in paralysis, it’s important to find an injury attorney who is experienced in handling cases involving the long-lasting consequences of paralysis. We offer free consultations during which we will discuss the details of your case and will advise you on the best way to move forward.
Our personal injury attorneys provide tenacious representation along with compassion and understanding. We’re invested in your well being – you don’t pay for our experience or services unless we get you a settlement.
What to Expect Following Your Paralysis Injury
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a paralysis injury, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate your accident and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following paralysis injuries, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.