Florida’s Top Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
A benign looking slip and fall accident can be potentially fatal. If you’ve sustained such grave injuries, consult our slip and fall accident attorneys in Boca Raton, Florida.
Slip and Fall
As per National Floor Safety Institute’s statistics, in excess of 1 million people visit the ER each year as a result of different types of slip and fall injuries. A slip and fall can cause serious harm and sometimes, may even leads to a fatality. This is especially true if the victim is an elderly person or young child.
Slip and fall accidents can drastically change your life in an instant, resulting in serious bodily injury and devastating consequences. But the fact is that many slip and fall accidents are preventable. Most often, they may be due to the negligence of a third party.
How Do Slips And Fall Occur?
It’s true that any person can slip and fall if they trip over their own feet. However, most falls, especially ones that result in serious injury, often happen as a result of various dangerous conditions. Some of the commonest causes of slip & fall injuries include:
- Slippery/wet parking lots or floors
- Cracked or raised sidewalks
- Uneven floors or tiled surfaces
- Sudden change in elevation like a slight step-down
- A change in flooring surfaces
- Broken railings
- Inadequate lighting
- Abrupt edges on driveways or sidewalks
- Unsecured carpets/rugs
- Appliance/lighting cords stretched across walking paths
These are the different types of dangerous conditions that can cause slips and falls. The places in which these conditions can exist are stores, restaurants, shopping centers, private apartments or homes or even in public areas such as on pavements and sidewalks.
With nearly 60 years of combined legal experience, our Boca Raton’s slip and fall accident attorneys will understand how to build a strong case based on solid evidence. We are committed to getting you a fair settlement while also treating you with compassion during this difficult time.
Of course, compensation is often on the minds of many people that have been injured in a slip and fall accident and this is something the attorneys will take into account as well. Many slip and fall accident attorneys that handle slip and fall accident cases are more motivated by dollars than a real concern for the well-being of their client. However, our client-centric approach is a far cry from this.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact Eltringham Law Group at 561-338-0420 for experienced and comprehensive representation. You have the assurance that someone is fighting to get you the settlement you deserve.
Here’s What Makes Us Different
The Eltringham Law Group serves its clients with a Health-First Mindset. We believe that good health is the most important thing in the world. Without it, you have nothing. Our priority is to help our clients achieve the best possible medical outcome by any and all means possible.
The unique system our slip and fall accident attorneys follow while handling personal injury cases, focuses on restoring the health of the client. This results in the best outcome for the client, medically as well as financially.
There can be several different causes of slip and fall accidents. Depending on the cause, our slip and fall accident attorney can proceed in conjunction with Florida law to help you get what is due to you. If your injuries were caused by the negligent actions of a property owner, your case may fall under premise liability.
When it Comes to Building a Slip and Fall Case, We Can Help You Pursue Compensation for:
- Medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Future medical or long-term care expenses
- Other expenses or punitive damages
The legal process of resolving a slip and fall accident case can be overwhelming, confusing and exhausting to the client. Our attorneys are experienced and can handle every aspect of your case so that your one and only responsibility is to focus on getting better.
We educate our clients about the personal injury process and maintain constant communication to ensure that you are always informed on the progress of your case. The staff at Eltringham Law Group is available around the clock to answer any of your questions and concerns regarding your case and treatment.
When you have been injured in any type of slip and fall accident in Florida, do not hesitate to call the Eltringham Law Group to discuss your incident. We offer free consultations, during which we will discuss the details of your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement for you.
What to Expect From Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL?
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a slip and fall accident involving personal injury, or death, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced slip and fall accident attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim.
- We will thoroughly investigate your accident and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You only need to focus on yourself. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following slip and fall accidents, now is the time to focus on your own needs. Leave the details of your case in the hands of an experienced slip and fall accident attorney who will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.
To schedule your free consultation or for more information about slip and fall accidents, contact the Eltringham Law Group today at 561-338-0420!
Common Legal Questions About Slip and Fall Accidents
The term “slip and fall” is a premises liability claim. It involves a person slipping or tripping on someone else’s premises, that results in an injury. Slip and fall accidents include a broad range of hazardous situations such as a defect or slippery substance on the floor. Premise liability entitles you to compensation of your injuries sustained from the property owner’s negligence.
If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident, you must immediately report it to the proper channels. If you are in a commercial or retail store, it should be reported to the on-site manager. If it is on public property, you can call the local authorities to file a report.
It is crucial that you document the incident and your injuries with photos of the scene and witness statements and their contact information. Seek medical attention immediately, for an evaluation and then call a slip and fall accident attorney at the Eltringham Law Group to help you file your claim.
In Florida, you have four years from the date of the incident to file a legal claim. However, it is best to immediately report the incident and seek legal consult from our slip and fall accident attorney to evaluate your claim.