There are a lot of factors to consider when hiring a lawyer, and it might seem hard to narrow down the list of prospective Boca Raton lawyers. For South Florida employees who have sustained injuries in the workplace, it is important to bring a list of relevant questions with you when you go for your initial consultation with a Florida workplace injury lawyer.
9 Vital Questions for Hiring a Florida Workplace Injury Lawyer
When you interview potential attorneys, you should find out as much as you can about their experience, their legal strategies, and their past success rates in helping employees with claims for injuries in the workplace.
- How long have you been practicing law?
- How long have you been practicing Florida workers’ comp law?
- How many cases do you generally manage at a time?
- How many of your cases are settled out of court, and how many enter litigation?
- Who will I be mainly corresponding with at the firm?
- What kinds of other resources and professionals will be available to assist my case?
- Do you foresee any potential problems with my claim?
- What is your general assessment of my case?
- What are your legal fees and billing policies?
Hiring a lawyer is a big step toward settling your case and it is not a decision to take lightly. Carefully consider all your options so you can find the Florida workplace injury lawyer that you feel will best benefit your workers’ comp case.
Contacting Boca Raton Lawyers
You’ll already have a lot on your mind after suffering injuries in the workplace, so take a notepad with a list of questions with you to your consultation. When a workplace injury in Boca Raton leads to serious injury, you may be faced with a long road to recovery, pain and suffering, lost wages and high medical bills. A Florida personal injury attorney from Eltringham Law Group — based in Boca Raton, Florida — can help you to pick up the pieces after a devastating accident or assault. Our law offices help clients throughout South Florida. For a FREE consultation contact us today – 561-338-0420.