Voice of the Injured
Personal injury attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
At Eltringham Law Group, our Boca Raton personal injury attorneys are committed to giving a voice to the injured. We will protect your rights and help you maximize your financial recovery.
With experience representing clients throughout South Florida, our personal injury team is ready to guide you through every step of process—so that you can focus your energy on healing and on your family. To set up a free, no obligation initial consultation with a top-rated Florida personal injury lawyer, please contact our Boca Raton law office today.
WHY CHOOSE US
With a vast knowledge of the law and extensive experience handling complex claims, our mission is to help our clients get the best outcome—medically, legally, and financially. When you reach out to our Boca Raton office, you will have an opportunity to speak to a Florida personal injury lawyer who can:
- Listen to your story, answer your questions, and explain your options
- Investigate the case—preparing information and evidence, including medical records
- Handle correspondence and settlement negotiations with the insurance company; and
- Craft a customized legal strategy focused on getting you justice and compensation
YOU CAN AFFORD A TOP ATTORNEY
We will put in the time, work, and the resources to maximize your success. You can always afford to retain one of the highest rated personal injury firms in Florida. We’re invested in your well-being – you don’t pay for our experience or services unless we get you a settlement. Our interests are always fully aligned with our clients.
Full Service Personal Injury Law Firm Representing Clients Throughout South Florida
Our entire legal practice is devoted to personal injury law. If you or someone you know was injured in an accident, we will fight for justice, accountability, and full financial compensation. Proving negligence and dealing with insurance companies can be tricky—let us help you navigate the process. With more than six decades of collective experience, we handle the full range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are among the leading cause of serious injuries in Florida. Unfortunately, the big insurance companies often make it difficult for victims to recover the compensation they need to pay their medical bills and put their life back together. At Eltringham Law Group, our Florida personal injury lawyers have experience handling all types of automobile accident claims, including: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian collisions, bicycle accidents, and DUI accidents. If you or your loved one was injured in a crash, we will protect your rights.
- Large Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accident claims are complicated. Not only are truck accidents more likely to result in serious injuries, but large trucking companies and their commercial insurers are notoriously aggressive. They will begin building a defense almost immediately after a crash. Do not fall behind in the claims process. You are not negotiating on a level playing field. A professional can help. Our Boca Raton, FL truck accident lawyers have the skills, experience, and tenacity to get you justice.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: In Florida, businesses and property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises clear of unreasonable safety hazards. Sadly, far too frequently, property owners fail to protect the well-being of customers and other guests. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident in Boca Raton, our premises liability attorneys are standing by, ready to help. We will investigate your case, gather evidence, and take action to get you compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Dog Bite Injuries: Pet owners must protect the public from dangers posed by their animal. In Florida, dog owners (and other animal owners) can be held legally responsible if an innocent person is injured because of their negligence. If you or your child was bit by a dog or attacked by any other animal, our Boca Raton personal injury lawyers can help. Call us now for a free, strictly confidential consultation.
- Intentional Torts: An intentional tort is a wrongful act performed by a person who aims to cause harm to another party. We have experience handling a wide range of intentional tort claims, including sexual misconduct cases, crimes against minors, institutional wrongdoing lawsuits, and assault & battery cases. In intentional tort claims, both the wrongdoer and a negligent third party may bear civil liability for the resulting damages. We know how difficult these cases can be for victims. Our Boca Raton intentional tort lawyers are committed to providing compassion, justice-focused representation.
- Defective Product Claims: You reasonably expect that consumer products will be safe for use. Unfortunately, in far too many cases, big companies put profits before people—rushing defective products onto the market before they are safe and ready. We represent clients across the full range of defective products cases, including those involving dangerous products, manufacturing errors, and breach of warranty.
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits: Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor, health professional, or medical provider fails to live up to the standard of care and a patient suffers harm as a consequence. Medical malpractice claims are among the most complex types of legal cases. Our Boca Raton malpractice attorneys have experience assisting clients with birth injury claims, doctor/hospital errors, doctor misdiagnosis, and other types of cases.
- Catastrophic Injury Cases: A catastrophic injury is a severe injury that carries long-term, often permanent consequences for the victim and their family. There are many special considerations involved in bringing a successful catastrophic injury claim—including making sure that all future medical costs are accounted for and that the victim’s pain and suffering is fully compensated. At Eltringham Law Group, our Boca Raton catastrophic injury attorneys help clients with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries, paralysis, amputations, and other types of serious injuries.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Nothing is more heartbreaking than losing a loved one in an accident. While we know that no amount of compensation could ever make things right, our Florida wrongful death attorneys are here to get you and your family justice, accountability, and the financial support you need to get through difficult times.
What we do isn’t as important as WHY we do it. We empathize with and understand the situations of our clients because of our own personal experiences. We represent the voice of the injured because we’ve been in your shoes.
Our Core Values
Of ALL the things we think, say, and do in our legal practice & business operations, big or small, it is ALWAYS the unvarnished Truth.
ALWAYS Fair to ALL of the parties involved in the case.
The potential result must ALWAYS be Just for our clients under the circumstances of their case.
ALWAYS honoring our pledge & commitment to total openness & Complete Transparency with EVERYTHING we do.
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Logging Truck Accidents
- Tanker Truck Accidents
- Concrete Truck Accidents
- Tow Truck Accidents
- Dump Truck Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Construction Truck Accidents
- Box Truck Accidents
- surgical errors
- failure to diagnose
- failure to treat
- failure to receive consent
- medical errors
- Medical Expenses
- Funeral Costs
- Loss of Financial Support
- Pension Benefits
- Loss of Companionship
- Pain and Suffering
From sign up to settlement we can handle your case 100% contact free
Even before COVID, we offered a complete and virtual experience every step of the way, from sign up to settlement. We've become attorneys without borders.
why our clients love us
Eltringham Law Group recognizes and accepts the social responsibility to give back and support others in need.
We are invested in your well being – you don’t pay for our experience or service unless we get you a settlement.
Schedule Your Free Case Review
We can schedule a case review with you at anytime, but if you are at the scene of the accident or hospital right now, we are available to talk 24/7.
Contact us today to schedule a free review of your case.
Don’t worry, your information will not be shared with any third parties, our clients’ privacy and safety are one of our top concerns.
Proudly Serving Boca Raton and All of Florida
We’re invested in your well-being – you don’t pay for our experience or services unless we get you a settlement. Contact us today to schedule a free review of your case.