This privacy statement describes how the Eltringham Law Group, P.A. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: www.eltlaw.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, including name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Information related to the incident for which you are seeking information or representation, including specific details about your injuries and the incident which resulted in those injuries.
- All of the above information can only be accessed once you have voluntarily provided it on the website by entering the information into our contact forms.
As is true of most websites, we also automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system.
We use any and all information collected to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable services.
- Respond to your requests for information or evaluation.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- If the Eltringham Law Group, P.A. is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Web beacons – Our website pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. They may also be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Our website pages may also contain web beacons that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies, enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites – Our website may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Eltringham Law Group, P.A. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing, emailing us or calling us through the contact information below:
Eltringham Law Group, P.A.
233 South Federal Highway Suite #105
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Fax: (561) 338-0491