Based in Boca Raton, We Provide Representation Throughout the State of Florida
At Eltringham Law Group, our Florida personal injury attorneys are skilled, client-centered advocates for injured victims and their families. With decades of combined legal experience, we handle the full range of personal injury claims. Our law firm serves communities in South Florida and beyond. To schedule your free, no-commitment initial consultation, please call our Boca Raton law office today.
We Serve Locations Throughout South Florida
From our office in Boca Raton, we are well-positioned to represent clients throughout Southeastern Florida. We are very active in the community and we are proud to give back, as residents, as business owners, and as legal professionals. Our law firm strives to make a positive impact for many years to come. Locations we serve include but are not limited to include:
- Boca Raton: The southernmost city in Palm Beach County, Boca Raton has been named one of Florida’s best places to live. It is famous for golf courses, parks, and beautiful oceanfront beaches. Boca Raton is also home to our law office. Conveniently located at 233 S Federal Hwy #105, the Eltringham Law Group office is easily accessible from communities up and down Florida’s Atlantic coast.
- Jupiter: Founded on a hill overlooking the Loxahatchee River, Jupiter is a fast-growing community located at the northern tip of Palm Beach County. From the top of the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, visitors can see panoramic views of the nearby region.
- Delray Beach: Delray Beach is a small, coastal, vibrant city. One of the primary attractions is the Pineapple Grove Arts District. It is an outdoor commercial center dotted with murals, galleries, sculptures, and art work.
- West Palm Beach: Well known for its restaurants, upscale boutiques, and sandy beaches, West Palm Beach is immediately adjacent to the city of Palm Beach, which is located on a barrier island.
- Port St. Lucie: The largest city along Central Florida’s Atlantic Coast, Port St. Lucie is located halfway between Miami and Orlando. It is home to many famous attractions, including the Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens and the Riverwalk Boardwalk.
- Fort Lauderdale: Located in the heart of Broward County, Fort Lauderdale is known for beaches, boating, and many other attractions. The historic Fort Lauderdale riverfront is lined with outdoor restaurants and upscale shops.
- Miami: A truly world-class city, Miami is a leader in commerce, culture, and arts. Sometimes called the “Cruise Capital of the World”, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet.
We frequently serve clients from Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Martin County, Glades County, St. Lucie County, Indian River County, and Okeechobee County. As our personal injury attorneys are licensed to practice throughout the state of Florida, we are more than happy to assist you with your case no matter where you are located.
Personal Injury Law is All We Do — What Makes Us Different
If you were injured in an accident, you need an experienced legal advocate in your corner. Large corporations and big insurance companies fight aggressively to limit their own liability. At Eltringham Law Group, we operate with a health-first mindset. Restoring your health and getting you the financial justice you deserve are our priorities. We use a unique seven-step system called Lighthouse to make sure that our clients get the care, attention, and results that they deserve. Here is how it works:
- Client Onboard: As a starting point, our Lighthouse Team will meet with you to discuss the details of your case. Initial consultations are always free of charge and there is absolutely no commitment. We will focus on gathering relevant information, answering your questions, and explaining your rights.
- Investigation: Our Florida personal injury team will conduct a comprehensive, confidential investigation of your case. The small details matter. We will take the time to address any concerns that you have about the claims process.
- Strategize for Success: Our mission is to maximize client success. In reviewing your case, we will prepare a personalized legal strategy aimed squarely at getting you and your family the best possible outcome. Our attorneys are proactive in seeking justice for clients.
- Phase 1 Medical: Your health and well-being matter to us. As long as you or your loved one is still undergoing medical treatment, our Florida personal injury lawyers will stay in close contact—monitoring your situation and ensuring that you are connected with the right medical care.
- Phase 2 Medical: We work closely with medical providers and medical experts throughout the entirety of the personal injury claims process. Your treatment must be comprehensive, complete, and well-documented. If further testing or follow-up care is needed, we are ready to help.
- Settlement or Litigation: At Eltringham Law Group, our trial-tested personal injury attorneys are ready to take your case as far as it needs to go to get you results. While many personal injury claims are resolved through settlement, our aggressive attorneys are always ready for court. We will fight for the money you deserve.
- Post Case Process: Once we have reached a resolution that ensures maximum financial compensation, our Florida personal injury lawyers will take the time to fully explain the outcome and tie up any loose ends.
You can always afford to hire a top-rated Boca Raton personal injury lawyer. We represent injured victims and their families on a contingent fee basis. There are never any upfront costs or out-pocket-charges. Our interests are fully aligned with yours—we get paid only when our clients get paid.
Schedule Your Free, No-obligation Personal Injury Consultation Today
At Eltringham Law Group, our Florida personal injury attorneys make sure that our clients get the care and financial support that they need. We are proud to be one of the highest-rated personal injury firms in South Florida. If you or someone you know was injured in an accident, you need to take immediate action to protect your rights. To set up a free, no strings attached review of your personal injury claim, please contact us today.