Copyright Ⓒ 2021 ELG. All Rights Reserved.Site By:
What is Negligent Security?
Accidents happen – we know this. However, criminal activity happens as well, and negligent security speaks to just that.
Negligent security is a type of premises liability that allows civil action to be taken when a crime has been committed. Negligent security is the basis on which you can hold a third party liable for injuries stemming from criminal activity. Common injuries arise from robberies, assaults, rape and battery.
A landowner and/or property owner has the responsibility to offer reasonable security measures to protect its lawful visitors from foreseeable crimes from third parties. Negligent security assumes the crimes could have been prevented or would have been less likely to occur if proper security measures had been taken.
While duties and responsibilities may vary, the personal injury attorneys at the Eltringham Law Firm in Boca Raton have successfully defended victims of negligent security in both commercial and residential roles.
When Negligence is Responsible for Your Injury
Without negligence, you have no grounds for a Florida bodily injury claim. Proving it is easier said than done — that’s where our South Florida injury law firm comes in. We’ve seen enough injury cases to know that just as every accident is unique, what may constitute negligent actions can vary case to case.
You can trust the personal injury attorneys at the Eltringham Law Group in Boca Raton to investigate all aspects of your accident to build a case that demonstrates that the property owner or occupier was in fact responsible for your accident.
Our Legal Team Can Help You to Pursue Compensation for:
- Medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Future medical or long-term care expenses
- Other expenses or punitive damages
Health First Mindset
Of course, compensation is often on the minds of many people and their attorneys who have been injured due to the negligence of a third-party. Many law firms that handle negligent security cases are more motivated by dollars then a real concern for the well-being of their client.
The Eltringham Law Group serves its clients with a Health-First Mindset. We believes that good health is the most important thing in the world – without it, you have nothing. Our priority is to help our clients achieve the best possible medical outcome by any and all means possible.
The legal process of resolving a negligent security accident case can be overwhelming, confusing and exhausting to the client. Our attorneys are experienced to handle every aspect of your case so that your one and only responsibility is to focus on getting better.
What to Expect Following an Injury Due to Negligent Security
When you choose the Eltringham Law Group to represent you following a negligent security accident involving personal injury, property damage or death, here is what you can expect to happen:
- We offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and can spend time talking directly with an experienced attorney about your rights and expected outcomes.
- Leave all the work to us. We will be in contact with doctors, hospitals, witnesses, insurance providers, police, attorneys and anyone else necessary to settle your claim. We will thoroughly investigate your accident and will build a solid case so that you are more likely to be awarded additional compensation from insurance companies or other parties.
- You focus on you. Whether you are still recovering from injuries or are simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is common following an injury, now is the time to focus on your own needs while you leave the details of your case in the hands of experienced attorneys that will get the job done right.
- We work on a contingent fee basis. This means that you don’t need to lay out any money up front in order to have our injury attorneys work on your case. We don’t get paid unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award for you.